- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED Tested for 10,000 chemicals to improve Indoor Air Quality; Preferred by builders for highest safety in homes, schools, hospitals and commercial spaces
- MADE IN EUROPE Proprietary mold, stain and dirt resistant antibacterial coating; Smooth pure white zero-blemish non-porous glaze drains and dries faster; Gentle wipe keeps sink sparkling forever
- ULTRA DURABLE Hard enameled industrial grade vitreous china triple fired and glazed at 2,000°F for superior impact, chipping and scratch resistance
- UNDER COUNTER VANITY Seamless installation for modern bath and powder room; Rear-set drain with overflow designed to prevent flooding; No faucet holes; Requires pop-up drain to fit 1-3/4” opening
- MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED 5-year warranty; US and Canada code compliant; Daily support from US call center; Zuhne is Better Business Bureau A+ rated and Inc5000 fastest growing company
Product Description -
Chemicals emitted from building materials are a major source of indoor air pollution. If you are planning multiple bath sinks for your home, material quality is important. Zuhne’s Alev range of premium bath sinks are made in Europe and certified to Greenguard Gold – the highest standard for emission control, recognizing products that improve Indoor Air Quality in homes and buildings. This is not your standard sink made in China with zero consideration to health and environment.
MATERIALS AND PROCESS
Porcelain is the strongest clay material for sinks - preferred over ceramic. We use the highest grade of porcelain fired at 2,000°F to make the base strong and dense. Using a proprietary Vitreous China glazing technique the sink is enamel coated. Our high gloss enamel is durable, sanitary, water repelling and better at resisting stains, scratches and impact.
Grade AAA (no black dots or pin holes)
Sink Exterior 22 x 15 x 7 Inch
Bowl 20 x 13 x 5-1/3 Inch
Minimum Cabinet 24 Inch
No Faucet Holes
IN THE BOX
Sink and Mounting Hardware