- SAFEST SINK GLOBALLY: With 2.5x better noise and thermal insulation than any other brand say goodbye to clattering dishes and protect your expensive cabinets from condensation - made to US and Canada codes with lead-free parts
- INDESTRUCTIBLE RUST-PROOF T304 18/10 STAINLESS: Toss heavy cast irons or sizzling hot pans directly from the oven without worrying about dent or damage - uniform 16 gauge top to bottom for up to 40% more steel per sink than the industry standard
- SUPERIOR FIT AND FUNCTION: Carefully crafted 4-way sloped base guides water and food waste towards drain and prevents delicate glassware from tipping over - same premium brushed stainless finish as high end appliances - R10 tight radius corners for sleek aesthetics and easy maintenance
- FREE ACCESSORIES: Includes scratch protector bottom grid, drain with residue catch and lid, mounting hardware and cutout template for hassle-free undermount or inset installation with marble, granite, quartz, stone, steel and concrete countertops
- TRUSTED BRAND AND SERVICE: Lifetime warranty, Better Business Bureau A+ rating and Inc5000 fastest growing American owned and operated company, daily product support from US call center and easy returns policy
For over a decade Zuhne has been the industry benchmark for quality, trusted by architects and builders globally for their most demanding clients. Our sinks are crafted in one of the most advanced ISO approved facilities globally using industrial strength T304 18/10 Stainless Steel from Posco South Korea, a world leader in quality steel. Whereas standard sinks are made by stretching steel sheets over a mold resulting in uneven gauge, Zuhne combines deft artistry with cutting edge robotics to deliver UNIFORM 16 Gauge (1.5mm) stainless steel thickness top to bottom. Our sinks contain up to 40% more steel than comparable products so that they never bow, warp or dent even with heavy use in commercial kitchens. Drain boiling water one minute and flush ice the next minute. Zuhne leads the industry in noise and thermal insulation - the quietest sink in the industry (capable of canceling vibration even from powerful garbage disposal units) also offers maximum protection for your cabinets. Safety is at the heart of everything we do. We use the highest-grade non-toxic lead free materials and cutting edge production processes to EXCEED all applicable industry standards such as UPC, cUPC, ANSI and IAPMO. Thanks to precision-engineered R10 curved corners routine cleaning is a breeze. Stylish base channels slope to a rear set 3.5 inch drain compatible with a basket drain strainer (included) or a waste grinder. Zuhne's premium brushed finish exudes a natural, grained pattern and a soft soothing glow that gets better with use. Whether you cook daily or not, it helps when the sink is easy on the eyes.