- 16G HAMMERED COPPER FARMER SINK Timeless classic specified by architects & builders in luxury homes
- TRULY UNIQUE Rare generations-old traditional handcraftsmanship means no two sinks are exactly same
- PROTECT CABINETS Only copper sink in the market with condensate & sound padding for maximum safety
- DAILY USE SINK Functional extra deep basin, easy clean curved corners & sloped base for quick water drain
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Built to US & Canada standards, compatible with standard waste disposer or strainer
Classic copper farmer sink with tall, curved apron front. Sink 36 x 22 x 9.5 Inch, Bowl 33 x 18 x 9.5 Inch. Installs on 36” (with adjustments).
Zuhne copper sinks will take you back in time with their handmade excellence. Each sink is carefully crafted by skilled artisans who have honed their skills over generations & are continuing an increasingly rare tradition. The result is outstanding: Gentle glow & living patina that only pure copper can deliver, antique finish accentuated by painstakingly hand hammering every square inch of the sink & true uniqueness with no two sinks being exactly the same.
As good as they look, these sinks are also durable & functional. They are made from true 16 Gauge copper to last you a lifetime. Sink bowl is extra deep for added versatility. Whereas most copper sinks have zero or minimal sound dampening, Zuhne sinks feature ultra-quiet sound dampening pads to cancel noise from daily sink use. The quietest copper sink in the market also offers maximum protection for your cabinets. Sink is made to US & Canada specifications & is compatible with standard plumbing fittings.
Copper is a reactive metal & sink patina will continue to evolve over the life of the sink. This is the beauty of copper. Antique Black finish has been applied on this copper sink using best-in-breed French lacquer process. The black finish is not permanent - it will gradually fade to reveal natural copper hues. DIY antique re-polish kits are available in the market. Zuhne does not recommend a specific brand nor guarantee end results as this is highly subjective.