- 16G HAMMERED COPPER FARMER SINK Timeless classic specified by architects & builders in luxury homes
- TRULY UNIQUE Rare generations-old traditional handcraftsmanship means no two sinks are exactly same
- PROTECT CABINETS Only copper sink in the market with condensate & sound padding for maximum safety
- DAILY USE SINK Functional extra deep basin, easy clean curved corners & sloped base for quick water drain
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Built to US & Canada standards, compatible with standard waste disposer or strainer
Retrofit copper farmer sink with 6-1/2" straight apron installs without trimming cabinet doors. Sink 30 x 21 x 9.5 Inch, Bowl 27 x 18 x 9.5 Inch. Installs on 30” (with adjustments) or 33” cabinets.
Zuhne copper sinks will take you back in time with their handmade excellence. Each sink is carefully crafted by skilled artisans who have honed their skills over generations and are continuing an increasingly rare tradition. The result is outstanding: Gentle glow and living patina that only pure copper can deliver, antique finish accentuated by painstakingly hand hammering every square inch of the sink and true uniqueness with no two sinks being exactly the same.
As good as they look, these sinks are also durable and functional. They are made from true 16 Gauge copper to last you a lifetime. Sink bowl is extra deep for added versatility. Whereas most copper sinks have zero sound dampening, Zuhne sinks feature ultra-quiet sound dampening pads to cancel noise from daily sink use. The quietest copper sink in the market also offers maximum protection for your cabinets. Sink is made to US and Canada specifications.
Copper is a reactive metal and sink patina will continue to evolve or change hue over the life of the sink. This is the beauty of natural copper.