- SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE Zuhne undermount single stainless kitchen sinks are the architect’s choice for upscale projects – get the quality professionals trust at the lowest price ever (limited time only)
- EXTREME DRAIN Sink base slope towards an offset drain for super quick draining & drying – unique drain position frees up extra storage space in under the sink cabinet
- BUILT LIKE A TANK Scratch-resistant Uniform 16G body - 25% more steel per sink than comparable products, easy clean corners, deep bowl to hide dishes & hold large items
- UNIQUE curved corners for easy maintenance, more space & highest customer satisfaction
- DualPro technology for state of the art NOISE absorption & CONDENSATE prevention
- EXTRA DEPTH for added comfort – conceals unwashed dishes & reins in water splash
- ZUHNE EXCLUSIVE Lifetime warranty, Code compliant across US & Canada, Nontoxic components, Waste Disposer compatibility & 24x7 support from US Call Center
- Guaranteed delivery in 3-5 days + FREE returns + 24x7 toll free support
Zuhne Kitchen, Laundry, Utility, Prep & Bar sinks are crafted in one of the most advanced facilities globally using industrial strength T304 18/10 Stainless Steel from Posco, a world leader in quality steel. Our sinks contain 25% more steel than comparable products so that they never bow, warp or dent - even with heavy use. Drain boiling water & flush ice without worrying about corrosion & rust.
Durability does not come at the expense of flair or function. Precision-engineered R20 corners elevate sink aesthetics to a new level while making routine cleaning a breeze. Our ‘Extreme Drain’ design features a sloped sink base making draining & drying faster than any sink in the market. Drain location is offset by design to maximize sink work area & open up more cabinet space under the sink. The 3.5 inch drain is compatible with a strainer (included) or a waste disposer. Zuhne's scratch resistant premium satin finish exudes a natural, grained pattern & a soft soothing glow that gets better with use. Whether you cook daily or not, it helps when the sink is easy on the eyes.
Safety is at the heart of everything we do. We use non-toxic lead free materials & ISO approved production processes. Zuhne is 3rd party certified to EXCEED all applicable industry standards such as UPC, cUPC, ANSI & IAPMO. We lead the industry in noise & thermal insulation - the quietest sink in the market also offers maximum protection for your cabinets.
SIZE Exterior 32"Wx18.5"Dx9"H, Bowl/Interior 30"Wx16.5"Dx9"H
MINIMUM CABINET 36”
FREE ACCESSORIES Strainer, mounting hardware & cutout template
SUPPORT Client/contractor 24x7 toll-free helpline"The sink is superbly crafted & the price point was excellent. I spoke to the company as to the care needed to maintain the sink & they are a class act. It isn't often my expectations are exceeded."
Model: Verona 32
Type: Single bowl
Thickness: 16 Gauge
Material: T304 Stainless Steel
Overall size: 32"L x 18.5"W x 9"H
Bowl size: 30"L x 16.5"W x 9"H
Sink weight: 26 pounds
Shipping weight: 30.3 pounds
Verona 32 User Manual
Verona 32 Diagram
Verona 32 CAD File
Verona 32 CAD File (Cutout Template)