- MADE IN ITALY: Crafted to perfection in one of the oldest fireclay facilities in the world
- CLASSIC REVERSIBLE DESIGN: This timeless masterpiece installs as plain OR fluted apron
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Fired at 1600 degrees Celsius for chip & abrasion resistant surface
- ISTA6 PACKAGING: Highest level of packaging so you get a perfect sink at your doorstep
- STRAINER & GRID INCLUDED: Comes with stainless bottom grid & strainer – all made in Italy
If there is a sink that can inspire nostalgia & evoke folklore then this is it. You can tell stories around it. Or about it. Make a classic (and bold) statement with this timeless work of art that embodies Italian finesse at its best.
Made by a firing technique that only a handful of companies have mastered, these sinks are solid & durable. The white glossy surface is stain, abrasion & chip resistant. The sink is also designed to withstand thermal shocks – drain boiling water or ice without a problem. There is also no chance of condensate drops damaging your cabinets.
Sink is extra deep to help stack dishes. A grid protector & drain strainer are included with the sink. Prior to purchase please note the following:
- Sink is heavy & requires expert installation.
- Since these sinks are handcrafted, no two sinks are the same & minor dimension variations are to be expected. Countertop cutout & cabinet adjustments must factor this. For the same reason, cutout templates are not provided.
- Sink drain is 3.5” & compatible with a waste disposer – please purchase a waste disposer adapter that has a deep flange (2.75”).
- Sink is not completely rectangular as walls are angled.
- Sink is over 10” deep (plumbing lines will be lower). Sink size:
24"L x 18 1/8"D x 10"H Bowl size:
21 1/4"L x 15 3/8"D x 8 1/2"H Minimum cabinet:
Model: Ostia 24 Reversible Farmhouse
Type: Single bowl
Overall size: 24"L x 18 1/8"D x 10"H
Bowl size: 21 1/4"L x 15 3/8"D x 8 1/2"H
Ostia 24 User Manual