- HIGHEST RATING — The DRI series of pop up drains from Zuhne is made using the finest materials & is the builder’s choice for upscale projects
- EASY INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE — Compatible with stainless, glass, ceramic & granite sinks – cleans with soap & water for a lifetime of elegant functionality
- EXTRA THREADING FOR ANY APPLICATION — Over 3 inch of threading for added versatility with all types of sinks & countertops
- COMPLETE SOLUTION — Premium finish that blends naturally with sinks, shuts drain water-tight with an effortless push & releases just as easily
- ZUHNE EXCLUSIVE — Industry leading warranty, Code compliant across US & Canada, Nontoxic components & 24x7 client/contractor support from US Call Center
The DRI series of pop up drains are perfect for vessel or bathroom vanity sinks, be it glass, steel, granite or porcelain. Finished in premium brushed nickel, these pop up drains are certified to North America standards & are compatible with standard US fixtures. They are engineered for a lifetime of comfortable use with minimum maintenance. Spring loaded mechanism seals drain leak-proof with an easy push on the lid. Press again to release. Gaskets are included.
Safety is at the heart of everything we do. We use non-toxic lead free materials & ISO approved production processes. Zuhnë is 3rd party certified to EXCEED all applicable industry standards including UPC, cUPC, ANSI & IAPMO.
Type: With Overflow
Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 9 inches
Compatible Sink Drain Hole Diameter: 1 ½ - 2”
Threading: G1 ¼ Width x 3.15” Height
Stem or Waste Pipe: 1 ¼” Width x 4.9” Height (can also be used with 1 ½" traps and a bushing)
Pop Up Lid Diameter: 2.6”
Height (Pop Up Open): 9½"
Height (Pop Up Close): 9"
Assembled Diameter: 1.5 inches
Item weight: 12 ounces
Shipping weight: 1 pound
Material: Steel and Brass
Color: Stainless Steel
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Certification: UPC, cUPC, IAPMO
Special Features: Leak proof, Easy to Install, Durable, Easy to maintain
Included Components: Gaskets
Warranty: 10 years